American Felt & Filter Company is a world class supplier of felt products. We are a family owned textile company located in the scenic Hudson Valley just north of New York City and was founded in 1899. Since our inception, American Felt & Filter Co. has specialized in the design, development and manufacture of natural and synthetic technical textiles. In 2017, American Felt & Filter Co. and Bacon Boston Felt Co. merged to create American Bacon Boston Felt Companies (ABBFCO).
Bacon Felt Co., as the very first felt factory in America founded in 1825. Bacon Felt brings their dynamic expertise as well as rich history to the American Felt family. Bacon – Boston Felt Co is located in E. Rochester, New Hampshire.
• Employ and develop people of exceptional skill, dedication, and loyalty.
• Supply a high quality product.
• Encourage growth and increased knowledge.
• Service our customers in a prompt and courteous manner and with the highest degree of integrity.
• Establish a family relationship in our company, as well as with our customers.
• Strive for change within our markets.