American Felt & Filter Company is a world class supplier of felt products. We are a family owned textile company located in the scenic Hudson Valley just north of New York City and was founded in 1899. Since our inception, American Felt & Filter Co. INC has specialized in the design, development and manufacture of natural and synthetic technical textiles. In 2017, American Felt & Filter Co. and Bacon Boston Felt Co. merged and created American Bacon Boston Felt Companies.
Bacon Felt Co., the very first felt factory in America (founded in 1825), brings their dynamic and advanced expertise, as well as rich history to the American Felt family. Bacon – Boston Felt Co is located in E. Rochester, New Hampshire.
• Employ and develop people of exceptional skill, dedication, and loyalty.
• Provide customers a product of the highest level of quality.
• Provide freedom in our working environment to constantly be able to increase our knowledge.
• Service to our customers in a prompt and courteous manner and with the highest degree of integrity.
• Establish a family relationship in our company, as well as with our customers.
• Continue to strive for change within our markets.